Saturday, November 17, 2012

Maximizing the paycheck: Discount tailors


Maximizing the paycheck: Discount tailors


Grand City
Located at 52 Ubi Ave 3, #04-38, Grand City operates out of an industrial building. Pricing is one of the lowest in Singapore at S$50. As a subcontractor for a number of tailor shops, the quality is generally not an issue.

Lai En
Located at Block 2, Defu Lane 10, #02-531, Lai En is similarly a subcontractor for a number of tailor shops. Nearest MRT will be Kovan. Quality is acceptable and prices start at S$60.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the list, I’m always looking for more inspiration for my journey to being much better at tailor service, thank you!
    Suits singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    May I please find out if you have the contact details for Lai En? I've been searching high and low on the internet but I have had much difficulty locating it. Thank you very much in advance!

    ReplyDelete